At the opening of this Tuesday, October 27, 2020, the dollar has an official price of 20.8785 Mexican pesos per unit. The dollar also has an average purchase price of 20.63 pesos per unit, and of sale at 21.1271 pesos per unit. With this, the peso fell 0.33%.
Today, Banco de México indicates that the value of UDIS is 6.559027:
This is the price of the dollar today at the window:
- BBVA Bancomer buys at 20.28 and sells at 21.18
- HSBC Mexico buys at 20.76 and sells at 21.49
- Banorte buys at 19.70 and sells at 21.10
- Citibanamex buys at 20.30 and sells at 21.33
- Santander buys at 20.94 and sells at 20.94